ESCAPE from the bustling city and
enjoy PRIVACY in a magic place!
Vila 23 Spa & Conference Lake Resort is an outstanding, contemporary 4-stars landmark on the famous Snagov Lake shore. Only 25 km away from Romania’s buzzing capital, the Resort’s iconic design, challenges you to discover the tranquility and the breathtaking natural scenery, part of the Snagov Lake Natural Reservation Area.
At Vila 23 Spa & Conference Lake Resort, you have a choice to relax & surrender yourself to a slower pace, without discarding the lavish comfort assured by our 37 guest rooms and suites. All are beautifully designed, with contemporary furnishing, while the panoramic windows let you enjoy natural light at its fullest & offer spectacular views every morning.
● 24-hour Reception
● 24-hour Security
● Air Conditioning
● Airport Shuttle
● Car Parking
● Conference Room
● Guest Laundry
● Luggage Storage
● Swimming Pool
● Free WiFi
The location in the forest, away from the city noise, has a modern architecture and offers a range of services designed to satisfy the most demanding expectations.
Our deck has 160 sunbeds and your children will enjoy the special equipped playground, which includes a children's pool.
Sightseeing Show more...
● The Snagov Lake is the second largest lake in Romania, stretching for over 600 hectares with a length of over 16km.
● In the northern part of the lake, the iconic Snagov Monastery, first recorded in documents from 1408, in the time of Mircea cel Bătrân, is one of the most important sites of the Romanian history and culture. Many researchers believe that the famous Vlad Țepeș, also named Count Dracula, is buried in the monastery.
● Snagov Palace: Henrieta Delavrancea-Giboy was commissioned by King Carol II’s brother, Prince Nicolae, to build the Snagov Royal Palace. Although finished in 1932, the Palace was rarely used until President Nicolae Ceausescu discovered the Snagov Royal Palace. He modified and extended the Snagov Palace, to serve him as a summer retreat and for State meetings. It is said that when the communist couple fled during the outbreak of the Romanian Revolution in 1989 they detoured the helicopter to Snagov where they took some valuables
● The Căldărușani Monastery is one of the most important cultural and religious sites from Wallachia. It dates from 1638, but there have been found documents which prove that in 1615 an orthodox establishment was already lying there.
Fishing Show more...
● Officially declared a natural reserve in 1952, the lake is a true sanctuary for more than 4200 species of flora and fauna, of which 120 are among the endangered species protected by the law. Vila 23 Spa & Conference Lake Resort has the biggest pontoon on the Snagov Lake, which can accommodate up to 20 boats; ideal for an ample fishing expedition.
Swimming lessons (for kids)